Thursday, November 29, 2012

China: Sex, Lies and Video Tape

Zhu Ruifeng might be forgiven for seeming overtired or stressed - but he is jubilant, his voice full of energy.
"I am very happy when I battle corrupt officials," Mr Zhu told the BBC in a phone interview.
Earlier this month, Mr Zhu released a videotape shot in 2007 of a 57-year-old Communist Party local boss having sex with an 18-year-old girl.
Seven days later, the official, Lei Zhengfu, a district-level party secretary from the grimy city of Chongqing, was fired.
"In the past, I was at my happiest when they threatened me and blocked my website," said Mr Zhu.
"Because then I know my reports have attacked their hearts, and my reports are genuine."

Perhaps these guys should open a Chinese celebratory, political elite sex tape site and earn themselves some going to prison money. While they spend their precious time at rock breaking trying to figure out who put that camera in the hotel room.  Other than the blackmailing property developer seeking to increase his bank account. 

No comments:

Translate