Tuesday, July 31, 2012

#NBCFail: NBC blames Twitter for complaint that led to journalist Guy Adams having Twitter account suspended after complaining about London 2012 Olympics coverage

Following his suspension yesterday from the micro-blogging site Twitter, Independent journalist Guy Adams writes with an update



Regarding my ongoing “suspension” from Twitter, which shut down my account after I published a message critical of Gary Zenkel, the NBC executive in charge of the network’s awful coverage of the Olympics.
The site claims I broke its rules because I included Zenkel’s work email address in a Tweet posted on Friday, when America had been forced to watch the opening ceremony on time-delay.
“The man responsible for NBC pretending the Olympics haven't started yet is Gary Zenkel,” it read. “Tell him what u think!”

No comments:

Translate