Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Super Hero Charles



"I heard screaming. I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside, I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of the house,” Ramsey said in an interview now heard around the world.
His shock at discovering what had occurred next door was evident in his colourful, and sometimes politically incorrect, comments.


"Like I say, my neighbour, you've got some big testicles to pull this off bro because we see this dude every day, I mean every day," Ramsey said of his neighbour Ariel Castro, who has since been arrested.
"I've been here a year, you see where I'm coming from? I BBQ with this dude, we eat ribs and whatnot and listen to salsa music, you see where I'm coming from?
"Bro, I knew something was wrong when a little pretty white girl ran into a black man's arms. Something is wrong here. Dead give away."



No comments:

Translate